The SWAT Tourniquet allows a more rapid means to control extremity bleeding and allows application higher into the groin and axilla than other tourniquets. Its ease of application is one of its greatest benefits; individuals can effectively apply it in seconds with little to no prior training.
The tourniquet is a unique and multipurpose dressing (tourniquet, pressure dressing, and elastic bandage). Its name provides not only a description for usage, Stretch, Wrap, and Tuck but also the communities for whom it was developed - military and civilian Special Weapons and Tactics teams.
- UV-resistant bag
- Easy-to-use, effectively apply in seconds with little to no prior training
- Effective for self-application, even in wet/bloody conditions.
- Successes in pediatrics, adults, and canine after other tourniquets failed.
- Cost-effective, 1/3 of the cost of other market-leading tourniquets
- Higher axillary and groin applications
- Wider for better occlusion at lower pressures
- High axillary, Pediatric, and K9 saves after strap/windlass failures
- Tactical Black - for tactical operators working in high-risk environments for penetrating trauma.
- Rescue Orange - developed for Fire/EMS, School Resource Officers, outdoor enthusiasts (hunters/hikers/etc.), and home usage. Its bright color makes it easier to identify, and therefore safer.
Determined at checkout.